[SVN] Punctuation Scope

David Powers david at grayskies.net
Fri Aug 18 12:50:06 UTC 2006

First real feedback - I think punctuation as a name is confusing, in that
this is primarily clearly for symbols in programming and markup languages.
How about making it "symbol" (or somesuch) instead?

Followup question - These items run over a fairly large range of uses.
Since tope level scoping is primarily (at least currently) used for
determining coloration, is there a reason you would want this entire range
colored in a unified way?

-David