[SVN] New Subversion stuff breaks my mnemonics

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Wed Aug 16 20:21:55 UTC 2006

The subversion menu has partially been crafted for easy keyboard
usage, so that one could in the past do ⌃⇧A + C for Commit,
⌃⇧A + S for Status, ⌃⇧A + D for Diff (and maybe arrow down to
select the type of diff) etc.

Now with the recent Check Out and Show Available Revisions for
Merging one of the two most used mnemonics are broken.

It would probably be confusing to limit ⌃⇧A to just a subset of
the Subversion actions, but I would like to find a fix for this.