[SVN] Release Note Additions

Michael Sheets mummer at whitefalls.org
Thu Aug 10 15:29:01 UTC 2006

> Not sure I agree. If the release notes need further filtering, I
> think they should be sorted by bundle, perhaps with some kind of
> folding markers.

Well the important thing to note here is that everyone using the main
app which are the notes it drowns out. And also to note that most
users aren't running cutting edge; so they can have many versions
worth of release notes to read each release. If we keep going as we
are they will easily have 200+ messages of bundle changes alone.

On the flipside I understand where you are coming from; it might be a
good idea to have a bundle changes list. But with them being this
numerous I think they'd need to be separate from the main release
notes. Perhaps a second menu-command below release notes that can be
optionally opened.