[SVN] r3160 (Xcode)

Rob Rix rix.rob at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 14:58:30 UTC 2006

More xcode integration! We can list the files in the active target and add files to the active target.

Currently you must have the project file open in Xcode; the xcode_project script could of course open it for you, and I will probably do that in a minute. Works very much like the SVN commands; both these commands are on control-shift-x, allan suggested we might move the current control-shift-x command to another key binding.

Changed:
A   trunk/Bundles/Xcode.tmbundle/Commands/Add to Active Target.plist
A   trunk/Bundles/Xcode.tmbundle/Commands/List Files in Active Target.plist
A   trunk/Bundles/Xcode.tmbundle/Support/bin/xcode_project.rb