[SVN] r3093 (Markdown)

David Powers david at grayskies.net
Tue Apr 25 12:36:36 UTC 2006

hrm, there may be a merge issue.  I have no uncommitted changes in that
area, and your example works perfectly for me.  Hitting return does
nothing (just goes to the next line), and hitting enter gives me a
properly indented * like so:

 * item
 *

I'm going to delete my bundle and pull it clean... No good - still works
here and still bound only to enter (not return).  Can you try pulling it
clean from the repo and retrying?

-David