[SVN] r3061 (Mail)

Thomas Aylott oblivious at subtleGradient.com
Thu Apr 20 16:24:06 UTC 2006

Added "Send as HTML Email with Safari" command.
It basically just uses an osascript applescript to open the current file in Safari and then tell safari to send it as an email. It then closes the safari window.

I used the Mail.app send/resend hotkey of command-shift-D. I know this clashes with the standard of crtl-shift hotkeys, but it fits my brain better to keep the Mail.app shortcut.

Changed:
A   trunk/Bundles/Mail.tmbundle/Commands/Send as HTML Email [with Safari].plist