[SVN] Re: textmate-dev Digest, Vol 16, Issue 5

Paulo Moura pmoura at di.ubi.pt
Wed Apr 5 12:02:32 UTC 2006

On 2006/04/05, at 02:14, Alan wrote:

> • use entity.name.function.logtalk in the language grammar
> instead of just entity.name
> • remove preference which put entity.name in the symbol pop-up
>
> If entity.name.function is not a suitable scope, add something
> else, and only target source.logtalk in the symbol-list preferences.

I'm updating it to be:

	<key>scope</key>
	<string>source.logtalk entity.name</string>

Hope that's the correct way to do it.

> We do not want everything in every language marked up as
> entity.name to show in the symbol pop-up.

Oops! Sorry!

Best regards,

Paulo

Paulo Jorge Lopes de Moura
Dep. of Computer Science, University of Beira Interior
6201-001 Covilhã, Portugal

Office 4.3  Ext. 3257
Phone: +351 275319891 Fax: +351 275319899
Email: <mailto:pmoura at di.ubi.pt>

Home page: <http://www.di.ubi.pt/~pmoura>
Research: <http://www.logtalk.org/>