[SVN] r2943 (Subversion)

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Mon Apr 3 19:21:51 UTC 2006

• a delete command similar to what was sent to the list from Ken Scott (I made a few changes).

I named it remove instead of delete mainly for its placement in the pop-up menu. It’s “dangerous” so I wanted it near the bottom, and I would prefer not to have it be automatically selected on ‘D’ (which I use a lot to get to the diff actions).

Changed:
A   trunk/Bundles/Subversion.tmbundle/Commands/Remove from Repository….plist
U   trunk/Bundles/Subversion.tmbundle/info.plist