[SVN] LaTeX: Dollar signs in math mode

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at iwu.edu
Mon Sep 12 23:55:15 UTC 2005

Well, I've recently started writing in LaTeX again, and for the first
time I had the need to insert a dollar sign in a math equation, using
the command \$. Unfortunately, while TM syntax coloring will take
care of a \$ in text mode, and not begin math mode, it will not deal
with it properly in math mode. I.e. a line like: $\$100$ will mess up
the coloring. I added a test for it in test.tex, but I am not sure
right now how to fix it. Hoping someone else has an idea.

Haris