[SVN] Revision 2004 (Latex)

Brad Miller bonelake at mac.com
Mon Oct 24 22:09:44 UTC 2005

More housecleaning in the Latex Bundle:
  * Move latexErrWarnHtml.py to Support/bin  (used by Latex and View command)
  * Remove unused old utility latexErrWarn.py
  * Move linestoList.py to Support/bin (used by the lines to list environment snippet)
  * Move LaTeXTidy.pl to Support/bin (Used by Latex Tidy Command)
I did some grepping to ensure that I changed all the commands/snippets that rely on the scripts.  Let me know if I missed something.

Changed:
U   trunk/Bundles/Latex.tmbundle/Commands/030 LaTeX Tidy.plist
U   trunk/Bundles/Latex.tmbundle/Commands/LaTeX and view.plist
D   trunk/Bundles/Latex.tmbundle/LaTeXTidy.pl
U   trunk/Bundles/Latex.tmbundle/Snippets/Lines to list environment.plist
A   trunk/Bundles/Latex.tmbundle/Support/bin/LaTeXTidy.pl
A   trunk/Bundles/Latex.tmbundle/Support/bin/latexErrWarnHtml.py
A   trunk/Bundles/Latex.tmbundle/Support/bin/linesToList.py
D   trunk/Bundles/Latex.tmbundle/latexErrWarn.py
D   trunk/Bundles/Latex.tmbundle/latexErrWarnHtml.py
D   trunk/Bundles/Latex.tmbundle/linesToList.py