[SVN] Revision 1997

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Mon Oct 24 16:28:37 UTC 2005

I've added some functions to change a commands output (using return codes, starting with next build). These methods are currently named:

• exit_discard
• exit_replace_text
• exit_replace_document
• exit_insert_text
• exit_insert_snippet
• exit_show_tool_tip
• exit_create_new_document

It's a little long (so not very shell like), but it follows the (current) naming in the UI. The exit-prefix is to indicate that they exit, this is important, since in the future changing output may be achieved using DO, and so, wouldn't need to have the output-changing command exit.

If there are suggestions for shorter command names, I'd be happy to hear about them (before next build, since changes after that will break commands that rely on the names)

Changed:
U   trunk/Support/lib/bash_init.sh