[SVN] Revision 1940 (C)

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Fri Oct 14 20:30:46 UTC 2005

New version which uses the selection, if any, otherwise extracts header from current line, if that line contains #(import|include), and if this fails, asks user (using CocoaDialog).

I skipped the Kernel framework since a lot of the standard headers are there as well, and thus led to multiple results. I included the project directory (falling back to file directory) so it also works for normal files.

And I made it show an error when nothing is found :) Because if this though, I store the result in a variable and thus can't use find's -print0 and xargs -0, which means that results with spaces in the path is (currently) not supported.

It uses mate to open the results -- an advantage of letting find use open -a TextMate (and have it run asynchronously) is, that results open as they are found, unlike now, where they don't open until all paths have been searched, which makes me think, that maybe find should stop, after finding the first set of results (in one of the paths)?!?

Changed:
U   trunk/Bundles/C.tmbundle/Commands/Quick Open.plist