[SVN] working setup for bundle committers?

Paul Bissex paul.bissex at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 21:15:37 UTC 2005

Hi there,

Over Thanksgiving weekend did a bit of bundle hacking and am in the
process of gathering my changes and checking them in. I wanted to find
out how others organize this workflow since my current setup seems
unnecessarily tedious.

My local copy of the repository is here:

  /Library/Application Support/TextMate/

while my edits write themselves to the default location:

  ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/

In the past I've copied my "new" bundle items to my local copy, used
svn diff to make sure there are no surprises, and then checked them

This is complicated now by the fact that some of the bundles have been
updated since my last "svn up," made before I went away for the

I'm picking through it all now, but any suggestions for a better
system are welcome!

Paul Bissex
Northampton MA USA 01061-0847