[SOLVED] Info.plist (was: [SVN] r2244 )

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Wed Nov 23 23:26:32 UTC 2005

On 24/11/2005, at 0:04, Allan Odgaard wrote:

>> 1. it may need to have the "preprocessor" checkbox set for
>> Info.plist,
>> 2. there is a separate "preprocessor defines" item for Info.plists.
>> 3. I'm using Xcode 2.2 final, perhaps that makes a difference?
> I'm using Xcode 2.2 final as well, and the error is from #error, so
> the Info.plist does go through cpp. I'll look into #2.

Turns out it was just an absolute path problem.

Btw: the plug-in breaks 'mate' for me. But I can look into that later
myself (something seems to conflict with Distributed Objects).

What are btw the setup for the plug-in? I get 3 targets, any
particular location needed for these (other than installing the plug-
in)?