[SVN] r2244

Chris Thomas chris at cjack.com
Wed Nov 23 15:22:59 UTC 2005

> Subversion repository browser plugin; work in progress.

This is intended to support a Subversion bundle command such as
"Reveal (Active File) in Repository".

What works:
Browsing works. The command line tool will bring up a new browser at
a given URL when the plugin is installed. There is also some editing
functionality in place. You can perform "svn cp" by drag and drop,
and "svn mkdir" using the context menu.

Not implemented:
svn mv
renames
property editing
info
log

Also:
(1) The UI is not nearly polished enough, and given the imminent
release of 1.1, I don't think it's a good idea to rush it. For now,
I'm checking it in for safekeeping. Feedback is welcome, and code
contributions doubly so!

(2) It sublaunches the svn command-line tool to do the actual work.
It would be faster and more flexible to use the SVN client libraries
directly, but it would complicate a lot of configuration-related stuff.

Chris