[SVN] Revision 2156 (Source)

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Wed Nov 16 02:23:12 UTC 2005

• close terminal window after a second (closing it immediately makes it show a warning sheet about the running process) -- I'm still not entirely happy with this (terminal) approach, since osascript is slow, and terminal cascades its windows, so having run the same executable 10 times, completely displaces the terminal window position (but that's a general problem with terminal -- I hate how each new terminal is basically in a new location on my 22" screen)

Changed:
U   trunk/Bundles/Source.tmbundle/Commands/Run (xcode target).plist