[SVN] Revision 2128 (reStructuredText)

Matthew Gilbert gilbert at voxmea.net
Sun Nov 13 03:46:29 UTC 2005

On Nov 12, 2005, at 8:00 AM, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> On 11/11/2005, at 20.23, Matthew Gilbert wrote:
>
>> Added macro/script to extend/fit title markup to the current title.
>
> Any reason why this isn't a command?

Originally I had it select the added text, but the script has changed
to not only add title text, but fix the title markup if it's too
long. I was thinking I'll add to the macro to select the entire title
markup, but not sure if it makes sense anymore (since the script
doesn't just add text). Anyway, the reason its a macro is because I
planned on adding a selection. Any opinions? Thanks _matt