[SVN] SVN idiot having commitment issues...

William D. Neumann wneumann at cs.unm.edu
Tue Nov 1 16:46:41 UTC 2005

OK, after finally upgrading to 10.4 and the post-10.3.8 builds of
TextMate, I actually got around to updating the OCaml bundles.
Unfortunately, my subversion juju is quite weak, and I'm having problems
pushing those updates to the repository.

When I issue an "svn commit", the files are sent over to the server, but
then it fails with the error message:

Transmitting file data .svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: PUT of
501 Not Implemented (http://macromates.com)
svn: Your commit message was left in a temporary file:
svn:    '/Library/Application Support/TextMate/svn-commit.tmp'

So, um... what (no doubt stupid thing) am I doing wrong here?

William D. Neumann

"There's just so many extra children, we could just feed the
children to these tigers.  We don't need them, we're not doing
anything with them.

Tigers are noble and sleek; children are loud and messy."

         -- Neko Case

Life is unfair.  Kill yourself or get over it.
 	-- Black Box Recorder