[SVN] Revision 1128 (Subversion)

Jeroen van der Ham jeroen at je-ju.net
Mon May 30 22:50:50 UTC 2005

Commit and Status will no longer complain about things that are not in the repository AND match this ruby regexp: /(\/.*)*(\/\..*|\.(tmproj|o|pyc)|Icon)/

I tried to do this based on the default TM preference string (so that once that is available as a variable, it's a drop-in replacement), but I just don't know enough of Ruby to do that. Maybe someone else can do that.

Changed:
U   trunk/Bundles/Subversion.tmbundle/Tools/format_status.rb
U   trunk/Bundles/Subversion.tmbundle/Tools/svn_commit.rb