[SVN] uuid's problem

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at math.uchicago.edu
Thu May 26 06:47:44 UTC 2005

On May 26, 2005, at 1:36 AM, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> On May 26, 2005, at 8:30, Charilaos Skiadas wrote:
>
>> I tried fixing it by running uuidgen, using the result as a uuid for
>> the snippet, and adding the string entry in info.plist, but that did
>> not seem to fix it. What am I doing wrong?
>
> The UUID is in the actual file. The UUID in the info.plist is only for
> sorting.

So if I set the UUID in the file "Wrap\ In\ Tag\ With\
Attributes.plist", then textmate should just pick it up, right?
Unfortunately, it doesn't.

You can check it out yourself btw, the file is there in the repository,
in the HTML bundle. But somehow I cannot get it to show up in the
snippets list.

Haris