[SVN] [LaTeX] Some default placeholder values unnecessary?

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at math.uchicago.edu
Tue May 24 05:43:25 UTC 2005

The snippet for itemize has the form:

\\begin{itemize}

	\\item ${0:premier item}

\\end{itemize}

And I have found myself many times enclosing the word "premier item" in
dollar signs, because it happened to be selected after I had just
executed the snippet, and I was really keen on entering math mode at
that point. Consequently, I will personally change it for my system to
just have "\\item $0" in the  middle. I do like the default values for
placeholders in general, but this one is a nuisance. Just wondering
whether I should change the repository too. Any thoughts? Same goes for
"enumerate" and "description" of course.

Haris