[SVN] Numbers in LaTeX snippet filenames

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at math.uchicago.edu
Sun May 22 21:20:02 UTC 2005

On May 22, 2005, at 3:46 PM, Brad Miller wrote:

> I already made a start on writing the matching rules to use begin end
> pairs for environments such as enumerate, itemize, description.  The
> problem is that we are going to want to wait until we have the
> recursive includes working so that we don't lose all the syntax
> matching for everything in between  \begin{itemize} ... \end{itemize}
>
> If there is another way to do it, someone please tell me!

I see no reason not to wait, since it is going to be in b10. Allan, any
time estimate on that? (not trying to put any pressure, after all you
did just do b9 for us, and that was a huge improvement. Just wondering.
The new TM betas are actually one of the things I most look forward to
these days :-). )
> Brad

Haris