[SVN] Numbers in LaTeX snippet filenames

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Sat May 21 08:25:04 UTC 2005

On May 21, 2005, at 4:54, Charilaos Skiadas wrote:

> Ouch. Not sure I'd be able to live with that combo for \. That
> could almost make it worth the snippet :-)

I've switched to the US keymap, despite having to hold down option
for Danish vocals, but for programming the Danish keymap is horrible.
{ and } are on the 8 & 9 keys and also require two modifiers.

[ \item on 'enter' ]
> Why the restriction on the line already having an \item prefix?

It just felt natural, seeing how I already have this for bullet
points in plain text and comments.

> (Actually, by prefix you mean just containing the word '\item' :-))

When “include” is added, having something like: “\item foo % bar” and
pressing enter at end-of-line should continue the comment instead of
the item :)

> Can't you just have it catch the environments "enumerate",
> "itemize" and "description", and have 'enter' always have that
> behavior within that scope?

That's probably a good idea -- I only write letters in LaTeX, so I'm
not really familiar with the various environments or when you use
which commands (I did use LaTeX while I was a student, but I left
everything about markup to my partners ;) ).