[SVN] Revision 1027 (Latex)

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at math.uchicago.edu
Sat May 21 03:02:38 UTC 2005

On May 20, 2005, at 9:50 PM, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> When sed fails you, turn to perl! :)

Hm, maybe it's time I started learning the perl syntax. :-)
Btw, not sure if the key equivalent is the best possible, I just
thought: "L for Left", but maybe something else is more appropriate.
Ideally, I would prefer this to work as a snippet with a tab trigger
with something like that:
\\left${1:(}${2:stuff}\\right${1:)}
i.e. somehow allow smart pairs in the mirror typing. Not sure if it's
possible, sounds a pain to implement, but a man can always dream. And
you've certainly achieved even greater miracles. :-)

> Changed:
> U   trunk/Bundles/Latex.tmbundle/Commands/wrap in \left-\right.plist

Haris