[SVN] 1.1b9 - Syntax Issues

Mats Persson mats at imediatec.co.uk
Thu May 19 15:36:12 UTC 2005

OK, I'm posting this because some of the issues I can't solve myself
and is hoping for help, but some of the issues are for general
information just in case others encounters them as well.

PHP Syntax where we have issues like this: (see tiny screen shots)

1.    (Problem + Solution) Where === is not recognised although in
Syntax file