[SVN] TextMate 1.1b9

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Thu May 19 01:50:42 UTC 2005

Just FYI: beta 9 is now available and uses the Oniguruma regular
expression library for parsing, so some languages may need to be
updated, but AFAIK only the conditional matching is missing (apart
from the word begin/end boundaries which I already fixed). And also
the (?R); I couldn't make Oniguruma's sub-group matching work, which
should have replaced this.

While testing, you can run Console.app since TextMate will output ay
bad regular expressions here (with the proper error code).

I still have 4-5 things to do with TM before going back to official
releases and I'll also do the global find'n'replace for
keyword.function -> support.function and keyword.(?!operator|storage|
control).* keyword.other.$1.* probably within 24 hours.