[SVN] TM_CURRENT_WORD not working properly with }

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at uchicago.edu
Tue May 17 19:36:01 UTC 2005

In the following text:

\citep[see][Section~5.1]{}, by defining

If the cursor is between the two braces, I am getting "1]{}, by" as the
current word. Is this the right behavior? I was kind of counting on the
last character of the current word being "}".
Should I not rely on that? If not, how can I test for whether my cursor
is between empty curly braces? I want the command to demonstrate
different behavior when there is a half-completed word in the braces,
and when the braces are empty. (Namely complete the word in the former,
and offer all choices in the latter).

Thanks,
Haris