[SVN] Revision 905 (SVK)

David Glasser dglasser at gmail.com
Tue May 17 00:22:59 UTC 2005

Ah, sorry about that.

I was ignoring the key shortcuts because I was under the impression
that they had been removed in the latest beta or something?  What's
the status here?

(On the other hand, it seems silly to add the bundle name to the
command name -- there's already a hierarchy there!  Maybe the
disambiguator needs to display the bundle name?)

--dave

David Glasser | glasser at mit.edu | http://www.davidglasser.net/