[SVN] Revision 943 (Logtalk)

Paulo Moura pmoura at di.ubi.pt
Mon May 16 20:38:17 UTC 2005

Hi Allan!

> The keyword.predicate.reflection pattern allowed a zero width
> match. Fixed.
>
> Changed:
> U   trunk/Bundles/Logtalk.tmbundle/Syntaxes/Logtalk.plist

Thanks for your time finding and fixing this issue! I spent many
hours looking for it without success. Strange that the zero width
match only resulted in problems when the \< got replaced by \b.
Looking forward to b9 :-)

Cheers,

Paulo

Paulo Jorge Lopes de Moura
Dep. of Informatics                   Office 4.3  Ext. 3257
University of Beira Interior          Phone: +351 275319700
6201-001 Covilhã                      Fax:   +351 275319899
Portugal

<mailto:pmoura at di.ubi.pt>
<http://www.di.ubi.pt/~pmoura>     <http://www.logtalk.org>