[SVN] Revision 916 (ASP, ActionScript, Ada, ...)

Paulo Moura pmoura at di.ubi.pt
Mon May 16 07:53:47 UTC 2005

Hi,

> Changed all uses of \< and \> to \b. Beta 9 uses oniguruma as
> regular expression library and doesn't have the former. Other than
> that, and lack of conditions (?(n)<true>:<false>) (and different
> syntax for (?R)) then there shouldn't be any compatibility
> problems. On the positive side, oniguruma has recursive sub-groups,
> look-behind, is faster, and gives proper error codes for bad
> regular expressions!

Seams to be that \< and \b are not quite equivalent as the changes on
this revision broke the Logtalk syntax file: all I get now is a
spinning wheel every time I try to open a Logtalk source file or
write some Logtalk code. For example, creating a new text file,
changing syntax to Logtalk and then trying to type:

     write(

results on a spinning wheel as soon as I type the "(" character.

Paulo

Paulo Jorge Lopes de Moura
Dep. of Informatics                   Office 4.3  Ext. 3257
University of Beira Interior          Phone: +351 275319700
6201-001 Covilhã                      Fax:   +351 275319899
Portugal

<mailto:pmoura at di.ubi.pt>
<http://www.di.ubi.pt/~pmoura>     <http://www.logtalk.org>