[SVN] Revision 929 (Latex)

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at uchicago.edu
Sun May 15 22:00:48 UTC 2005

On May 15, 2005, at 4:44 PM, Sune Foldager wrote:

> Small changes, using a common script to parse, and enabling HTML
> output as an option again.
>
> Changed:
> U   trunk/Bundles/Latex.tmbundle/Commands/LaTeX and view.plist

Looks great Sune, thanks!
One question though: Each time I compile with "LaTeX and view" , a new
html output window is created. It don't know much about how the html
output windows work, but is it possible to have the same window each
time, like in the "show in separate window" case? What are the
advantages of the html output?
It's great to have a unified command, customizable via an environment
variable!

Haris