[SVN] Revision 915 (Latex)

Sune Foldager cryo at cyanite.org
Sun May 15 10:36:37 UTC 2005

On 15/05/2005, at 2.04, Charilaos Skiadas wrote:

> We really need to figure out appropriate key equivalents for these.
> Currently, the "LaTeX and TeXniscope" key equivalent (shift-command-
> L) conflicts with the "Lines to list environment" key equivalent. I
> personally don't use the "lines to list" much, so I wouldn't mind
> if it didn't have a key equivalent, and shift-command-L is great
> for LaTeX and TeXniscope, so I would propose removing the key
> equivalent from "lines to list". Any thoughts?

The best would probably to have a program-wide "de facto standard"
compile/action key, like C-c C-c in emacs for instance. Could be F3
here, or F9 to resemble the old Borland programs :-p. Then of course
only one kind of LaTeX compile could and should be bound to it, but
then either the script should be advanced enough to contain all kinds
and select on one based on.. I don't know, an ENV var.. or, TM should
have some kinda build in system for selecting a preference between
equal-mapped equal-scoped hotkeys.. don't really know how it can be
done in a straight forward way though.

--
Sune's 0.350.