[SVN] Revision 906

David Glasser dglasser at gmail.com
Fri May 13 23:05:04 UTC 2005

On 5/13/05, Jeroen van der Ham <jeroen at je-ju.net> wrote:
> On 13-05-2005 18:11, David Glasser wrote:
> >
> > Changed:
> > _U  trunk/
>
> What does this mean?
>
> It comes back in subsequent changes that you did as well...
>
> Or is this some SVK feature?

Yeah, it's SVK -- recording in the svk:merge property the fact that I
had merged a bunch of changes in at once.  (I'm embarrassed, I meant
to use the SVK option that would have made it look like just one big
commit to your repository.)  If anyone else uses svk to access your
repository, it's helpful for them (though it wouldn't destroy our use
if you decided you didn't like it and wiped them out).

--dave

--
David Glasser | glasser at mit.edu | http://www.davidglasser.net/