[SVN] Revision 885 (Latex)

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Mon May 9 21:46:33 UTC 2005

On May 9, 2005, at 23:35, Charilaos Skiadas wrote:

> I suddenly seem to have two languages, LaTeX and Latex. Is that
> something I've done wrong on my side, or is it related to one of the
> last revisions?

There was a bug, but I thought I'd fixed it in b6. Basically, if you
have a bundle which is not in ~/Library, the name of the bundle and the
filename are not the same, and you make a change in this bundle, TM
would make a new (add-on) in ~/Library using the real name for the
folder, it _should_ store an info.plist in the bundle folder which
contains the UUID, so TM would now it's the same (since they do have
different names) -- but before b6 I didn't write out that info.plist.

Could you please give me the exact locations of both bundles, and send
me the contained info.plist in each of them?

> or the footnote snippet, I really think the trigger should be \foot or
> \foo, instead of foot, since the way to usually use that would be
> something like:

Ah okay -- I didn't consider that. I just saw it as not following the
trend of the other snippets. But even this won't (currently) work,
since it looks to the character to the left of the start of the tab
trigger, and expects this to be a non-word character for the expansion
to occur.

So for now the best is probably just to remove the \ from the inserted
text.