[SVN] Revision 882 (Latex)

Brad Miller bmiller at luther.edu
Mon May 9 17:18:48 UTC 2005

So...
should I remove the increase indent and the symbols popup from the
Latex theme?

It is a little frustrating that the Latex theme just gets ignored
when changes are made to the syntax file.  It seems to spend most of
its life broken and waiting for someone to modify the scopes.

If there is a different long term plan for handling the additional
syntax highlighting etc for a language than what we are currently
doing with the themes then maybe we should just delete the Latex
theme and wait for that to happen?

Brad