[SVN] White Background gone missing

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Fri May 6 14:42:41 UTC 2005

On May 6, 2005, at 16:32, DMSbclar at aol.com wrote:

> Did this end up removing it?  Can we get it back?  I just made  svn up
> mine
> and I am at revision 861.

Most likely what happened was, that you had local changes, and doing
“svn up” made svn try to merge the changes, resulting in an invalid
plist.

Check the settings directory and the contents of the file. Svn normally
makes a “filename.mine” which was how it looked before svn up. You can
also do “svn status” to check the status of the file.

If you're not too attached to the changes you may have made, just
remove the file and do a new svn up.