[SVN] More name revising

Chris Thomas chris at cjack.com
Thu May 5 03:31:19 UTC 2005

Sounds overall good to me, FWIW.

> I expect the default themes will style only keyword, support, and
> constant (i.e. all children of these will be styled identical by
> default). The same goes for comment, string, variable, invalid,
> entity.name, and entity.parameter.

"Default themes" being all those shipped with TM? I think this is a
good place to start, to limit chaos. I do suspect there might be some
very desirable exceptions to that rule, such as embedded "#{code}" in
Ruby, where you would lose some of the expressive styling power of
TM's editor out-of-the-box. Perhaps it would suffice that every
default theme should contain identical font styling for those elements?

Chris