[SVN] question about PHP symbols

Max Williams max at machinate.org
Mon May 2 20:28:49 UTC 2005

Hi,
The heart of the problem, as far as I can tell, is that function names
are not being caught by the syntax file.
eg if you put the caret in the middle of a php function name and use
the get scope name command (ctrl-t), it just shows "source.php"  - at
least it does for me- and therefore there is nothing for the symbol
list.

Max