[SVN] question about PHP symbols

Kumar McMillan kumar.mcmillan at gmail.com
Mon May 2 19:52:02 UTC 2005

I am a little confused as to why PHP symbols are not showing up in Go
To Symbol, given the current Basic Settings > Function list (popup)
setting.  The PHP plist defines the scope "declaration.function.php
function-name" and the Function list setting includes "function-name"
in its scope.  The function syntax highlighting seems to be working
correctly (I am only using Simple Theme) but functions do not appear
in Go To Symbol.  Is this because PHP is an embedded source?  Am I
missing something?  Perhaps the "keyword.construct.php" definition
that includes the keyword "function" is overwriting the former?  I
doubt this though because "class" seems to be highlighted correctly,
like classes in other languages.

thanks, k