[SVN] Bundle commit 495

kumar.mcmillan at gmail.com kumar.mcmillan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 20:36:22 UTC 2005

a very very ugly sort() hack to prove my ineptness at Python.  This is a proof of concept, one way to use the current infrastructure to sort PHP entities hierarchically by class, then by function.  I would appreciate any refactoring by Python gurus out there :)  However, I feel that some more access to iterating over output needs to be given to EntityHandlers because accepting a dict of tuples for each line may not be the best way to go when the sorting needs to account for multiple "dimensions" of entities.

Changed:
U   trunk/Defaults.tmbundle/bin/entitynav.py