[SVN] Bundle commit 472

Kumar McMillan kumar.mcmillan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 20:51:33 UTC 2005

Hey Brad -- thanks for adding the sort logic.  I shifted some things
around came up with a separate SortableEntities interface.  see
revision 480.  The only thing I couldn't figure out (since I am new to
Python) is how to sort recursively through the groups of matched line
parts.  For example, PHP functions should be sorted but kept grouped
within their class (same goes for Python).  Take a look and let me
know if you have some ideas.  I can send you PHP code examples, but
running the Entity Nav on the entitynav.py file is a good way to see
what I am talking about.