[SVN] Bundle commit 456

Eric Hsu erichsu at math.sfsu.edu
Thu Mar 10 17:24:38 UTC 2005

At 11:09 AM -0600 3/10/05, Kumar McMillan wrote:
>If you could check with your perl code, let me know if it does the
>trick (r 457).
>Would this match classes too?  I forget how you define classes in
>perl.

Seems to work fine now. What are these 'classes' you speak of?  :)

Perl OO is sort of a hack, with objects being a data structure with
methods being subroutines that recognize objects.

>the HTML stuff should be on the way shortly :)  No time to add it now.
>  All it would need is a separate transformer class that gets passed a
>line object or something of the like.  I do plan on adding this
>though.

Great. Another 2 suggestions.

1.  Use the Current Syntax to figure out what language we're in;
otherwise shell scripts without filename extensions don't work

2. (More far out) Maybe also allow the script to recognize language
libraries/modules? Then one could click on links to them to open them
in TM. There's the issue of finding the right file in the path, but
this seems doable in principle.

best, Eric
--
Eric Hsu, Assistant Professor of Mathematics
San Francisco State University
erichsu at math.sfsu.edu
http://math.sfsu.edu/hsu