[SVN] Bundle commit 446

Mats Persson mats at imediatec.co.uk
Tue Mar 8 17:41:50 UTC 2005

On 8 Mar 2005, at 17:33, Kumar McMillan wrote:
> On Tue,  8 Mar 2005 16:10:02 +0000 (GMT), Mats Persson
>> implemented Kumar's dark gray background in the CSS & JS syntax's for
>> conformity
> woops, forgot about those.  Thanks Mats.
> hey, once I got used to the dark gray, it is nicer on the eyes :)

No worries, and it was a good colour as well.
And yes, once you start working with a darkish background with low
intensity dullish coloured text your eyes can relax much better. I can
sit for hours staring at TM, but just typing this e-mail in Mail is a
bit glaring on my eyes.

Kind regards,

Mats

----
"TextMate, coding with an incredible sense of joy and ease"
- www.macromates.com -