[SVN] TextMate and Xcode projects

Chris Thomas chris at cjack.com
Thu Mar 3 22:51:00 UTC 2005

On Mar 3, 2005, at 1:03 PM, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> [<PBXProject 0x529880> setValue:forUndefinedKey:]: this class is not
> key value coding-compliant for the key knownRegions.

Hmm, haven't seen that key before. The unarchiver is generic: it sets
all the ivars that it finds. So, obviously, this error just means that
PBXProject doesn't (didn't) have an ivar named 'knownRegions'. This is
laziness, of course. I could build the ivars on the fly, but it would
be more work.

> Thinking a little ahead -- when I redo the project drawer I'll
> introduce different sources (ftp, svn, etc.) and it'd be nice to have
> these sources done as plugins, so geeky users can make an IMAP source
> etc. ;) I'm thinking that then this Xcode project converter/importer
> could also just be a source.

Bitchin'. Sounds cool.

Chris