[SVN] TextMate and Xcode projects

Chris Thomas chris at cjack.com
Thu Mar 3 20:28:19 UTC 2005

> Changed:
> U   trunk/Tools/XCProject/ConvertXcodeToTMProj.m

So, converting Xcode projects to TextMate projects actually works. But
I'm not sure what to do with it. The best UI that can probably be
implemented at the moment is to use AppleScript to get the frontmost
project in Xcode and send it through this tool.

Really, what I'd like to see is that when I drop an Xcode project on
TextMate, it would automatically run this tool.

This could be accomplished by implementing a new variant of commands:
project file format importers. These might be scripts implemented like
the HTML Output commands. Accept one argument: the source project path.
Write a complete TextMate project plist to stdout.

Chris