[SVN] Revision 1268 (Ruby)

Chris Thomas chris at cjack.com
Thu Jun 30 04:51:31 UTC 2005

• fix %q[] string literals, closing bracket wasn't working
• support heredocs with indented terminators (<<-) -- and, unlike regular heredocs, we don't need assignment to disambiguate these from bitshifts
• support %q(Eric's (favorite) feature), nested parens/brackets -- but only for literals incapable of interpolation, because the number of variant rules in the repository we'd need to support it would be really difficult to maintain with the current format and editor

Changed:
U   trunk/Bundles/Ruby.tmbundle/Syntaxes/Ruby.plist