[SVN] Revision 1219 (Latex)

Brad Miller bonelake at mac.com
Wed Jun 22 13:44:44 UTC 2005

Using b13 recursion.  Modified environment matching rules.  There is now one rule that matches \begin{xxx}  \end{xxx} (the xxx parts must be the same) and then applies the text.latex rules recursively to whatever is between begin/end.  Verbatim is handled separately (I don't know why, anyone?) as is begin/end document which is probably OK.

I wanted to commit this initial change before tackling function calls with arguments.

Changed:
U   trunk/Bundles/Latex.tmbundle/Syntaxes/LaTeX.plist
U   trunk/Bundles/Latex.tmbundle/Syntaxes/test.tex