[SVN] Output UI Suggestion

Chris Thomas chris at cjack.com
Fri Jun 10 23:14:03 UTC 2005

Based on some recent IRC conversation.

Split the command output popup menu into two pop-up menus.

first menu: {Discard, Place on Clipboard, Replace Input, Insert After
Input, New Window}
second menu is dependent on the selection in the first menu

Discard: second menu disabled
Place on Clipboard: second menu disabled
Replace Input: {Selection, Entire Document}
Insert After Input: {Selection, Entire Document}
New Window: {Tooltip, HTML, Document}

The new window option with the list in the upper half can go away, I
think. (I was never able to get it to work, but I never cared once we
had the HTML output window.)

Slightly more complicated, but it gives you room for new options.

Just a thought.
Chris