[SVN] subversion bundle problems

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at math.uchicago.edu
Wed Jun 8 03:24:16 UTC 2005

On Jun 7, 2005, at 5:33 PM, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> On Jun 8, 2005, at 0:13, Chris Thomas wrote:
>
>>> I wanted to commit my change, but got a similar 'require -- English'
>>> error from the commit script ;)
>> That's odd. English.rb is in 1.6, IIRC.
>>
>> http://www.ruby-doc.org/core/files/lib/English_rb.html:
>
> Okay -- that's then probably just a side-effect of hacking it to use
> 1.6 on Tger.
>
>>> Include the English library file in a Ruby script, and you can
>>> reference the global variables such as $_ using less cryptic
>>> names...
>> Specifically included here for $$ -> $PID, I think.
>
> I was about to mention the missing $PID... ;)

I am not sure what you guys are talking about, and what this English
thing is good for, but now the "Diff Revisions..." and "Diff with
Revision..." commands run fine. (It took quite a long time the first
time it ran it though.)
The HEAD/BASE/PREV ones still don't work in Panther, but I was never
using those anyway.

Thanks,
Haris