[SVN] svn diff problems

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Tue Jun 7 22:59:45 UTC 2005

Actually, the diff with HEAD/BASE/PREV is broken (starting with rev.
1145) for me because I do not set up TM_SVN (or PATH for that
matter), have svn in /opt/local/bin and since these 3 diffs are now
commands with Ruby as interpreter, the normal PATH setup done by
running bash_init.sh is not done (since bash is not involved when
specifying interpreter).

Since I'd prefer to have this working w/o the need for setting up
variables, I suggest we call ruby from bash instead of setting it as
interpreter for these three commands, unless there's a better solution.